Automatic line for bread slicing and bagging
- Technical information
- PDF Catalog
The automatic slicing and packaging line was designed to streamline the tedious slicing and packaging process. At the same time, a special development team had the task of keeping the overall dimensions of the line as small as possible in order to save space. The aim was 100% achieved, with the line measuring 330 x 300 cm, so that it can even fit into small spaces.
The packaging robot has been adapted to automatically pack sliced bread received from the slicer and transported to the clipper.
The sliced bread is taken from the slicer by conveyor, moved into the packing tunnel, smoothly inserted into a bag by use of a handle and then placed on the belt feeder of the clipping machine, where the bag is placed and closed with a clip with the printed date.
Slicer with band knife
Capacity up to 2000 loaves of bread per hour, weighing 0.6 kg, depending on the type of bread, as well as bread baking and cooling level. The standard slice thickness is 11 mm. Other thicknesses, like 13 mm or 15 mm available on specific customer requests. Maintenance of constant slice width ensures proper guidance of the knives.
The machine is equipped with durable band knives which can be easily replaced. It was constructed either to work detached or to combine with a bagging and clipping station. Product feeding is provided by upper-, bottom-, and side belts adjustable by hand wheel. The speed of feeding belts is controlled by an inverter. Slicer is equipped with a synchronization system providing organized sliding of loaves which move one by one directly to the bagging section.
- Intended for wheat and rye bread
- Feeding belts: side, bottom and upper in standard equipment enable slicing of a different kind of bread
- Oil system in standard
- Length of product – max. 400 mm
- Manual loading of product on a feeder
- The thickness of a slice to be specified on order: 11 mm, 13 mm, 15 mm
- Band knives section, tension adjustable, easy knives replacement
- Hardened steel blade guides tailored to specified slice thickness
- The light detector at the slicer outfeed
- Housing elements made of stainless steel
Automatic packing station
Sliced bread is being transported on the conveyor from the slicer outlet into the packing zone tunnel. There, automatic hands insert sliced bread smoothly into an opened bag and place it on a feeder belt of the clipping section. Further, bread is being positioned and moved to a close chamber, where bags are closed with a clip coded with a date.
- Equipped with conveyor belt with photocell /collection of the bread from slicer/
- Conveyor transporting bread from the slicer to packing zone
- fluent adjusting of the packing speed – inverter
- LCD control panel
- 2 pushing hands for bread transportation
- Bag blow with suction cap
- Assisted bag opening for easy load
Conveyor with clipping device and date coding, model SPA-3000
Intended for clipping bags, both paper and plastic.
- Sliced bread, previously inserted in a pre-made wicket bag, is placed on a feeder. Then, the excess air is removed from the bag which is now closed with a wired clip. Optionally clip can be coded with a date. The ready bag is now ready to pick up manually or to collect on a rotating table.
- Device for air suction for better bag adherence
- Additional air nozzles
- Adjustment of the table height enabling clip/bread positioning
- Air filter
- LCD control panel, operating mode manual or automatic
- Stainless steel AISI 304 external housing
- The unit is equipped with castors and brakes
- All covers with electrical protection
- Detector recognizing the product – operating mode manual or automatic
- Detector recognizing empty space – savings of clipping band
- Air nozzles enable bag positioning and initial removal of air from the bag
- “Vacuum” air sucking mode chosen from the control panel to extend the time of operation
- Shift work capacity counter
- total work capacity counter
- Automatic stoppage of the machine if on in operation – energy savings
- Programming mode to input needed ready bread quantity
- Thermal printer
|Model||Capacity [pcs per hour]||Maximum dimensions of product [mm]||Dimensions [cm]||Power supply||Compressed air [bar]||Power [KW]||Weight [kg]|
|Automatic line for bread slicing and bagging
||up to 2000||200 x 350 x 150 H||274 x 324 x 200 H||3 x 400 Volt 60 Hz||5||7,85||1430|