Trolley lifting device – lifter HUB-3A
- Technical information
- PDF Catalog
Containers lifter HUB-3A
LIFTING, TRANSPORT, UNLOADING bakery and pastry containers.
No more lifting heavy baskets! Lifter with a system of automatically opened and closed arms for different bowls.
You know well how hard it can be to work in a bakery and confectionery. Lifting bowls, bags and boxes or containers affects work performance, and it often happens it may consequently lead to injuries and medical leaves. Now, it is difficult to find employees and keep them employed. It is the owner’s responsibility to improve working conditions. A healthy and satisfied team of your employees is the key to your success and company growth.
Excellent solution for easier and faster operation when bowls need to be lifted and recharged to intermediate hopper of another dosing / portioning machine, like for example, Multidrop
With a modern solution which is the battery charged automatic bowl lifter, bowls are effortlessly collected from the planetary mixers, then they are transported to the workplace, lifted and tilted to pour the pastry to moulds or trays. HUB-3A operates fully independently and is powered by modern gel batteries of a long lifetime. The battery indicator on the control panel keeps the user informed about the remaining power. When you finish your work, connect HUB-3A to the power supply source of 230V to charge it automatically. The versatility of HUB-3A is also reflected by its extendable legs, the width of which can be adjusted to the beater model actually used.
Lift and pour dough from mixers bowl with no effort.
Facilitate work of your staff, increase performance through one-man operation!!!
- Easy to move mobile device with castors,
- Mechanical raising of the bowl by means of installed drives
- Power supply directly from battery, there is no need to keep permanent connection to power mains.
- Easy to operate control panel with buttons for lifting/dropping and tilting
- Lifting and tilting are 2 separately systems, bowl can be discharged on each required high.
- Display always shows batteries charge level and informs about remaining capacity or eventual need to be recharged
- Fixation system ensures prompt and safe bowl mounting, shortening to the minimum time needed for this operation
- Spontaneous locking of the bowl at brackets whilst being collected from its trolley.
Bowl lifter model HUB-3A
- Runtime: about 8 h
- Charging: 230 V