Bread slicer with circular blade KT-2
- Technical information
- PDF Catalog
Cutting bread slices from 5 to 25 mm with smooth adjustment.
Fast and precise bread slicing with 4 ready to use options.
MECH-MASZ Szczeciński bread slicers are made of top quality components, and the refined design will prove useful in any brad shop, bakery, hotel or gastronomic facility. The precise mechanism with a cutting thickness range from 5 mm to 25 mm, featuring smooth adjustment every 1 mm. The bread cutter KT-2 is equipped with a very durable and sharp Teflon coated knife with an automatic lubrication system for an extended blade lifetime.
KT-2 is bigger version of bread slicing machine KT series, if you are interested in smaller one check KT-1 slicer.
Slicers with circular blade KT-2 bread till 500 mm length
- Perfect for bread of any type
- slicing of bread of any type, even with warm crumb
- oiling system with oil pump power adjustment
- Teflon knife
- compact design
- LCD touch panel
- Variable slice thickness between 5 and 25 mm, step each 1 mm.
4 bread slicing options ready to use:
- slicing of an entire bread loaf with preset slice thickness
- slicing of half a bread loaf with preset slice thickness
- cutting a loaf of bread in halves
- cutting off a preset slices quantity with preset thickness
KT-2: 1129 x 723 x 1097 H [mm]
Maximum cut bread size
KT-2: 230 x 140 x 500 [mm]
Weight: 270 kg
Capacity: 150 slices/min
Power supply: 230V, 60 Hz
Power: 1 KW
Control voltage: 24V
Protection degree: IP 54