Crates box lifter mobile tipper trolley HUB1BOX
- Technical information
- PDF Catalog
Crate lift and manual tipping trolley
Model HUB1BOX – Suitable for plastic crates and containers. Tipper trolley for the transport and tipping of crates used in both the food and industrial sectors.
The trolley for lifting and tipping crates is a device that solves the problem of both transporting and eliminating the heavy human labour of lifting and tipping. Ergonomic and safe handling of loads by means of a battery-powered handling trolley allows for trouble-free and convenient movement throughout the factory. The stable and lightweight construction ensures easy transport and emptying of even heavy containers, and can be adapted as required.
The HUB1BIN has electric drives to lift the boxes to the required height. Thanks to powerful batteries, the process of lifting and lowering the containers can be repeated many times a day without having to recharge the batteries frequently. The manual turning of the boxes, thanks to the carefully developed mechanisms, does not cause any problem to the operators, the operator does not feel the weight (the whole machine uses the centre of mass and the movement is axial).
The base of the case tipping trolley has been designed so that the load can be easily taken directly from pallets.
Hundreds of different types of containers/crates are used all over the world, and our aim is always to offer the best possible solution. If you are dealing with unusual containers, barrels, or bowls that are not shown please contact our experienced team.
The crate lifting and tipping trolley has been designed with the food industry in mind and is therefore ideal for bakeries, confectioneries, butchers, fruit and vegetable processors, fish processors or other food businesses. The handling trolley is made of stainless steel for easy cleaning and hygiene throughout its life.
HUB1BOX – One person does all the work.
- The mobile device is on wheels, and easy to move.
- Lifting and tipping of boxes at any height.
- Powered directly by batteries, no need to connect the unit to a permanent power source.
- Rapid battery recharging – optional quick-change battery pack system ensures continuous operation even in multi-shift operation.
- Simple control panel with raise/lower buttons.
- Energy-saving thanks to manual tilting of the containers – long operation on a single battery.
- The battery level indicator constantly informs the user of the remaining power or the need to recharge the batteries.
- Ergonomic handles ensure a good working position.
- The container can be held in multiple tipping positions.
Platform trolley with tipping device for crates and containers HUB1BIN
- max. lifting capacity: 60 kg
- lifting height*: 140-150 cm – can be modified, height depends on the type of container
- power supply: batteries
- made: stainless steel AISI 304
- Charging: 230 V
*lift height is the height of the container edge when rotated