Electric cream cooker MK 500 liters
- Technical information
- PDF Catalog
Cream Cooker Cuocicrema model MK-500
Cuocicrema with bowl capacity 500 litres ready to use and cooking by bain-marie method
It’s the most popular and suitable cooker for big bakeries, pastries and the food industry. Depending on the recipe Mk-500 enable preparing up to 460 l of ready product.
Bain-Marie’s cooking concept provides always excellent and expected results. This model has a wide range of standard equipment like a working timer, temperature regulator, variable speed of mixing tool (inverter), motorized and friendly-to-use bowl tipping system, and hygienic and removable bowl tap DN-80. Depending on the actual needs it’s possible to use either 33%/66% or 100% of heating Power. It’s a very helpful function and has a big influence to reduce costs. The maximum, standard temperature is 150°C but can be adjusted to higher on your request. Cream Cooker Machine is fully made of high-quality stainless steel, very robust and heavy-duty for industry work.
The bowl cover has a small hopper to add ingredients or to check the product without stopping the machine. Bowl cover, grid cover and bowl right, vertical position are protected with sensors so it’s impossible to start a machine which is not ready to use. It’s possible to make a choice between standard or special, double mixing tools. Both tools are of course equipped with side and bottom scrapers to protect your product from overheating. The electric system has a phase controller to check always the right rotation of the mixing tool. Machine body/stand is prepared to use a standard pump rack to easily remove it from the place.
MK-500 is the biggest machine from our cream cookers family.
For more technical details – see PDF. brochure
Cream Cooker specification:
- MK machines are intended for the production and preparation of choux pastry, pastry creams, chocolate, fondant, fruit jams, coating, stuffing, and various mixtures of original recipes, as well as for any product which requires even heating and smooth blending. Often used in pastries and bakeries.
- The blending process is carried out by mixing tools with side and bottom scrapers, which prevent the mixture from sticking and burning. Scrapers are intended to collect mixture layers from the side and bottom of the bowl.
- Scrapers fast removing system, without any tools, for cleaning or changing
- Thermal oil inserted between 2 wall coats is providing even heat distribution, safe for the product during work.
- Outer, third coat of the bowl prevents the machine from heat loss
- 2 working speed, (variable on request)
- Maximal temperature up to 150°C, on request max. temperature can be blocked on another, lower level.
- All elements which get in contact with food are made of high-quality acid-resistance steel or food-grade materials.
- Tilting bowl with a stop at any position for easy discharging and cleaning – rotation wheel by MK-30,60,80,120 and motorized by MK-200/300/500)
- Bowl cover with inspection hopper for monitoring of operating process and addition of ingredients without the necessity of machine stops.
- All important electrical elements are placed inside the electrical box on the machine side in order to prevent fumes and high temperature.
- Timer – manual or automatic work
- The safety temperature switch protects from overheating,
- Bowl tap DN-80 – a standard by MK-200/300 and 500.
Optional Cream Cooker configuration:
- Variable speed (inverter) – the standard by MK-200/300 and 500
- Cooling system with fan cooler – available for all models
- Bowl cover/grid – available for all models
- Special, double mixing tool – available for all models
- LCD – 7′ – full programmable control panel with recipes
- Laser sensor for product temperature.
- Special, customized machines – on request.
Cream Cooker model MK-500
Bowl capacity [liter]: 500
Heaters power [KW]: 45
Dimensions: 190 x 156 x 240 (may vary – depends on order option)
More details on request