Electric cream cooker with radiator MKH
- Technical information
- PDF Catalog
Electric Cream Cooker with radiator MKH
Cuocicrema with radiator cooling system capacity from 30 up to 500 litres
ready to use and cook by bain-marie method
Special offer of an electric machine which heats and mixes simultaneously with the additional option of cooling the finished product. Cooling of the mass by means of glycol in a closed circuit that circulates between the boiler and the cooler as required. Machines prepared to heat and cool the product. Heating liquid – glycol. Max. Heating temperature limited to 150C. Glycol cooling temperature up to 1°C. Control panel with switch heating/cooling. Glycol circulation pump, connection pipes, glycol chiller delivered inset with the machine.
It’s the most popular and suitable cooker for big bakeries, pastries and the food industry.
Bain-Marie cooking concept provides always excellent and expected results. This model has a wide range of standard equipment like working timer, temperature regulator, variable speed of mixing tool (inverter), motorized and friendly to use bowl tipping system, hygienic and removable bowl tap DN-80. Depends on the actual needs it’s possible to use either 33%/66% or 100% of heating Power. It’s a very helpful function and has a big influence to reduce costs. The maximum, standard temperature is 150°C but can be adjusted to higher on your request. Cream Cooker Machine is fully made of high-quality stainless steel, very robust and heavy-duty for industry work.
The bowl cover has a small hopper to add ingredients or to check the product without stopping the machine. Bowl cover, grid cover and bowl right, vertical position are protected with sensors so it’s impossible to start the machine which is not ready to use. It’s possible to make a choice between standard or special, double mixing to tools. Both tools are of course equipped with side and bottom scrapers to protect your product from overheating. The electric system has a phase controller to check always the right rotation of the mixing tool. Machine body/stand is prepared to use a standard pump rack to easily remove it from the place.
Cream Cooker with cooling system specification:
- MKC machines are intended for the production and preparation of choux pastry, pastry creams, chocolate, fondant, fruit jams, coating, stuffing, various mixtures of original recipes, as well as for any product which requires even heating and smooth blending. Often used in pastries and bakeries.
- The blending process is carried out by mixing the tool with side and bottom scrapers, which prevent the mixture from sticking and burning. Scrapers are intended to collect mixture layers from the side and bottom of the bowl.
- Scrapers fast removing system, without any tools, for cleaning or changing
- Thermal oil inserted between 2 wall coats is providing even heat distribution, safe for the product during work.
- Outer, third coat of the bowl prevents the machine from heat loss
- 2 working speed, (variable on request)
- Maximal temperature up to 150°C
- All elements which get in contact with food are made of high-quality acid-resistance steel or food-grade materials.
- Tilting bowl with a stop at any position for easy discharging and cleaning – rotation wheel by MK-30,60,80,120 and motorized by MK-200/300/500)
- Bowl cover with inspection hopper for monitoring of operating process and addition of ingredients without the necessity of machine stops.
- All important electrical elements are placed inside the electrical box at the machine side in order to prevent fumes and high temperature.
- Timer – manual or automatic work
- Safety temperature switch protects by overheating,
- Bowl tap DN-80 – the standard by MK-200/300 and 500.
- Each machine can be prepared with a bowl tap
- Heating and cooling with glycol
- Cooling of the ready mixture in a short time
Optional Cream Cooker configuration:
- Variable speed (inverter) – the standard by MK-200/300 and 500
- Cooling system with fan cooler – available for all models
- Bowl cover/grid – available for all models
- Special, double mixing tool – available for all models
- LCD – 7′ – full programmable control panel with recipes
- Laser sensor for product temperature.
- Special, customized machines – on request.
Cream Cooker model MKC
Bowl capacity [litre]: from 30 up to 500 litres
Temperature MAX: 150°C
More details on request