Bread slicer with circular blade KT-1
- Technical information
- PDF Catalog
Cutting bread slices from 5 to 25 mm with smooth adjustment.
Fast and precise bread slicing with 4 ready to use options.
MECH-MASZ Szczeciński bread slicers are made of top quality components, and the refined design will prove useful in any brad shop, bakery, hotel or gastronomic facility. The precise mechanism with a cutting thickness range from 5 mm to 25 mm, featuring smooth adjustment every 1 mm. The bread cutter KT is equipped with a very durable and sharp teflon knife with an automatic lubrication system for an extended blade lifetime.
KT-1 is smaller version of bread slicing machine KT series, if you are interested in bigger one check KT-2 slicer.
Slicers with cirkular blade KT-1 bread till 350 mm lenght
- Perfect for bread of any type
- slicing of bread of any type, even with warm crumb
- oiling system with oil pump power adjustment
- teflon knife
- compact design
- LCD touch panel
- Variable slice thickness between 5 and 25 mm, step each 1 mm.
4 bread slicing options ready to use:
- slicing of an entire bread loaf with preset slice thickness
- slicing of half a bread loaf with preset slice thickness
- cutting a loaf of bread in halves
- cutting off a preset slices quantity with preset thickness
KT-1: 829 x 723 x 1097 H [mm]
Maximum cut bread size
KT-1: 230 x 140 x 350 [mm]
Weight: 240 / 270 kg
Capacity: 150 slices/min
Power supply: 230V, 60 Hz
Power: 1 KW
Control voltage: 24V
Protection degree: IP 54
*Models customized to your needs