Electric cream cooker MK 200 liters
- Technical information
- PDF Catalog
Cream Cooker Cuocicrema model MK-200
Cuocicrema with bowl capacity 200 litres ready to use and cooking by bain-marie method
It’s a most popular and suitable cream cooker in middle and big bakeries and pastries and food producers. Depending on the formula Mk-200 is capable of producing up to 180 l of ready product.
Bain-Marie cooking concept provides always excellent and expected results.
The machine is fully made of stainless steel, very robust and heavy duty even for industry work.
This model has a wide range of standard equipment like a working timer, temperature regulator, variable speed of mixing tool (inverter), motorized and friendly-to-use bowl tipping system, and hygienic and removable bowl tap DN-80.
Thanks, to strong and efficient resistances customers can reach a fast expected temperature max 150°C or on request higher. The bowl cover has a small hopper to add ingredients or to check the product without stopping the machine. Bowl cover, grid cover and bowl right, vertical position are protected with sensors so it’s impossible to start a machine which is not ready to use.
It’s possible to make a choice between standard or special, double mixing tools. Both tools are of course equipped with side and bottom scrapers to protect Your product.
The electric system has even a phase controller to check always the right rotation of the mixing tool. The machine is placed on wheels (2 with brakes) so it’s very easy to remove it.
For more technical details – see PDF. brochure
- MK machines are intended for the production and preparation of choux pastry, pastry creams, chocolate, fondant, fruit jams, coating, stuffing, and various mixtures of original recipes, as well as for any product which requires even heating and smooth blending. Often used in pastries and bakeries.
- The blending process is carried out by mixing tools with side and bottom scrapers, which prevent the mixture from sticking and burning. Scrapers are intended to collect mixture layers from the side and bottom of the bowl.
- Scrapers fast removing system, without any tools, for cleaning or changing
- Thermal oil inserted between 2 wall coats is providing even heat distribution, safe for the product during work.
- Outer, third coat of the bowl prevents the machine from heat loss
- 2 working speed, (variable on request)
- Maximal temperature up to 150°C, on request max. temperature can be blocked on another, lower level.
- All elements which get in contact with food are made of high-quality acid-resistance steel or food-grade materials.
- Tilting bowl with a stop at any position for easy discharging and cleaning – rotation wheel by MK-30,60,80,120 and motorized by MK-200/300/500)
- Bowl cover with inspection hooper for monitoring of operating process and addition of ingredients without the necessity of machine stops.
- All important electrical elements are placed inside the electrical box on the machine side in order to prevent fumes and high temperature.
- Timer – manual or automatic work
- The safety temperature switch protects from overheating,
- Bowl tap DN-80 – the standard by MK-200/300 and 500.
- Each machine can be prepared with a bowl tap
- Movable, with castors
– Variable speed (inverter) –the standard by MK-200/300 and 500
– Cooling system with fan cooler – available for all models
– Bowl cover/grid – available for all models
– Special, double mixing tool – available for all models
– LCD – 7′ – full programable control panel with recipes
– Laser sensor for product temperature.
Special, customized machines – on request.
Cream Cooker model MK-200
Bowl capacity [liter]: 200
Heaters power [KW]: 18
Motor power [KW]: 3,0
Thermal oil volume [liter]: +/- 43
Weight [kg]: 350
Dimensions [cm]: 130 x 120 x 199
Recommended bowl content Min-Max [liter]: 20-180