Electric cream cooker MK 30 liters
- Technical information
- PDF Catalog
Cream Cooker Cuocicrema model MK-30
Cuocicrema with bowl capacity 30 litres ready to use and cooking by bain-marie method
Multicooker MK is a modern product with a wide range of applications in pastries, bakeries and other food service facilities
The high-quality materials used in the manufacture of the machine ensure a long service life and failure-free operation. The entire construction is made of AISI 304 steel intended for food contact, resistant to corrosion and most acids, sterilisation solutions, most organic chemicals and dyes. The MK unit heats the entire contents of the boiler evenly up to a maximum temperature of 150o C. Simultaneous heating and mixing is possible.
Due to its well-designed structure, the MK multicooker can be used for many technological processes, such as
cooking: pudding, English mash, jellies, mash according to own recipes, kajmak, milk, sauces, soups, vegetables, etc.
brewing flour (steamed dough)
making tiramisu, stuffing, jams and preserves, risotto, fruit mousses
melting chocolate and fondant
roasting fruit or even onions
and many others
The mixing process is carried out by means of a special stirrer, which is equipped with scrapers that prevent sticking and burning of the product. The scrapers collect the product from the walls and from the bottom of the cooker. Heating is by means of heating oil between the two walls of the boiler so that the heating is very constant and the mass does not burn. The heat is introduced very evenly into the product, into its entire volume. The MK cream cooking machine is additionally equipped with a third, external shell to limit the transmission of temperature to the environment. The MK machines have two operating speeds and the option of heating the mass to the required temperature of max. 150°C. At customer request, it is possible to lock the maximum temperature level above which the operator will not set the machine. In a special design of the machine, the maximum temperature can be increased. All elements in direct contact with the food product are made of high-quality acid-resistant steel and materials approved for contact with food.
Cream Cooker has a tilting boiler enables easy pouring and cleaning, it is possible to equip the boiler with a drain valve, which is hygienic – it can be easily disassembled for cleaning/washing. The valve has the function of accidental opening. The cream cooker machine has a lid with an inlet to check the process and add ingredients without having to stop the machine.
All important electrical components are located in the electrical box on the side of the machine to protect against fumes and high temperatures. Timer with sound signal – automatic or manual operation,
- MK machines are intended for the production and preparation of choux pastry, pastry creams, chocolate, fondant, fruit jams, coating, stuffing, various mixtures of original recipes, as well as for any product which requires even heating and smooth blending. Often used in pastries and bakeries.
- The blending process is carried out by mixing tool with side and bottom scrapers, which prevent the mixture from sticking and burning. Scrapers are intended to collect mixture layers from the side and bottom of the bowl.
- Scrapers fast removing system, without any tools, for cleaning or changing
- Thermal oil inserted between 2 wall coats is providing even heat distribution, safe for the product during work.
- Outer, third coat of the bowl prevents the machine from heat loss
- 2 working speed, (variable on request)
- Maximal temperature up to 150°C, on request max. temperature can be blocked on another, lower level.
- All elements which get in contact with food are made of high-quality acid-resistance steel or food-grade materials.
- Tilting bowl with a stop at any position for easy discharging and cleaning – rotation wheel by MK-30,60,80,120 and motorized by MK-200/300/500)
- Bowl cover with inspection hooper for monitoring of operating process and addition of ingredients without the necessity of machine stops.
- All important electrical elements are placed inside the electrical box at the machine side in order to prevent fumes and high temperature.
- Timer – manual or automatic work
- Safety temperature switch protects by overheating,
- Bowl tap DN-80 – the standard by MK-200/300 and 500.
- Each machine can be prepared with a bowl tap
- Movable, with castors
– Bowl tap DN-50 – available for MK-30, 60, 80, 120
– Variable speed (inverter) – available for MK-30, 60, 80, 120 (standard by MK-200/300 and 500)
– Cooling system with fan cooler – available for all models
– Bowl cover/grid – available for all models
– Special, double mixing tool – available for all models
– LCD – 7′ – full programable control panel with recipes
– Laser sensor for product temperature.
Special, customized machines – on request.
|Model||Bowl capacity [liter]||Heaters power [KW]||Motor power [KW]||Thermal oil volume [liter]||Weight [kg]||Dimensions [cm]||Recommended bowl content Min-Max [liter]|
|MK-30||30||4||0,35/0,45||+/- 12||95||96 x 73 x 153||3-23|